Partner Tech Dream State
April 18, 2023
I love Partner Tech. After years in SaaS I feel like I'm finally found a 'niche' of the industry where I 'get' the point and 'see' the roadmap.
This week in formerly Behind the SaaS, now PartnerOps Partner, thoughts on my Partner Tech Dream State. I rant about...
- PartnerOps as the foundation of truly great Partner Experience
- The state of PartnerOps as a role with historically limited authority over tech acquisition plans
- PartnerOps in Early and Late Stage companies as evidence of the prior point
- The tech itself challenging preferential treatment
- Finally... the dream
- Bonus! For podcast listeners, I actually talk about a few vendors I'm following and think have major potential.
Tune in, subscribe wherever you're at, and share with friends!
The Role of Partner Ops (not tech, ha)