Who Owns Partner Experience?
May 02, 2023
In this episode, we (okay I) talk about who should "own" the concept of Partner Experience in a company.
We'll (okay.. again... I) will cover:
- A summary of last week in case you missed it!
- How I used Descript and ChatGPT to help generate my content this week (hint - it wasn't perfect)
- The way several other roles are tied to Partner Experience and why they aren't really suited to 'owning' the vision as a whole
- Partner Operations (PartnerOps) is a natural place for Experience Management to live due to its overview of different tech and architecture, its collection of allies and not-allies for the Partnership banner, and its timeline for entry for most PartnerOps professionals
- The reality that Partner Experience is not limited to a single role or department and is, in fact, owned by everyone in the organization
- A call to action to get involved and drive the conversation for your org!
Regardless of your role in the company, understanding your tie to Partner Experience is crucial in driving a conversation and making a meaningful impact on the success of partnerships.
Read the details on LinkedIn or via my weekly Partnership with PartnerHacker.
Until next week!
Intro + Descript + ChatGPT
Companies are Hiring for Partner Experience
Experience in Partner Success/Mgmt
Experience in Program Management
Exp. in Head of Partnerships